Sunday 22 September 2013

My Poem

Colours

Red
is the colour I see when I
look at my blood
Yellow
is the colour which nobody
canread because it is so bright
Orange
was the colour my friend hairs
have that's why I call him
carrot 
Green
is the colour I like 
because it's the colour I can connect with
freedom
Blue
is the colour I love most
because it is the colour of 
the sky
Brown
is the colour i didn't find 
for my poem
that's why i have to take 
violet
Black
is the colour I can not see in
the darkness

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool poem! The colour brown is very funny! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. brow nice poem. fun to read but i think it is too colorful. it was difficult to read because the colors blow my mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very daring use of colours (yellow is a bit hard to read, at least on my screen).

    Similar to the other posters, I find your choice for the colour brown very entertaining and your association with "green" very beautiful.

    Just one remark:
    - it is hair not hairs, unless you are talking about your friend's body hair

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.