Saturday 21 September 2013

Life (my poem)


White

like the world

when you open your eyes

like the moon

when you’re born
 
 Green

like the grass

where you are lying

like your face

when you eat spinach
 
Blue

like your eyes

that I never forget how much I love you

like the sky

that you love so much
 
Red

like your first school bag

that you are proud of

like the blood on your knees

 when you are falling down
 
Silver

like your studs

in your face

like the tears

 when I miss you
 
Violet

like your hair

when you came to me asking for help

like the bed

where you sleep now again
 
 Brown

like your new house

where you live for the rest of your life

like your beautiful hair

without any colour
 
Black

like the end of the live

and the end of my words

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Sophie.
    I really like the contrast you created in some of the paragraphs. I think my favourite is probably the opposition between silver studs, which I rather associate with something agressive or harsh and then the soft tears on the other side.

    Just one thing:
    - remember the different between "to liVe" and "a liFe"

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.