Monday 23 September 2013

Colours of my live

Black
Is the colour of the shoes from which I dream of.
White
Is the colour of the paper before I draw.
Yellow
Is the colour of the smelly cheese I love so much.
Orange
Is the colour of my Mum`s McGyver DVD Box.
Blue
Is the colour of Papa Smurf`s Porsche.
Green
Is the colour of my family`s favourite soccer club.
Red
Is the colour of my face, when I`ve been in the sun for too long.
Brown
Is the colour of my eyes and chocolate. Girls like both!
Purple
Is the colour of the most disgusting vegetable ever.
Pink
Is the only colour my Mum is allergic too.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cool poem!!
    a purple vegetable..? Oh do you mean aubergines? I hate them too! ;)
    and there is something true about this chocolate thing... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem and awesome use of colours. I, personally, particularly liked your line about the colours "brown" and "blue" as they add a strong comic element to your poem.
    Just a few things:
    - pay attention to the difference between life and live (the life, to live)
    - "is the colour of the shoes I dream of/about"

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.