Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bleeding (my poem)

Red
Like a bleeding body
 on a bed of roses
like the fire
in my heart

Blue
Like the rain
that falls in front of my window
like the tears
 falling from my eyes

Silver
Like the ring on my finger
So beautiful and bright
like the knife in my hand
so stainless and strong

Green
Like my dress
floating in the wind
like your eyes in the sunlight
so shiny and bright

White
Like the paper I’m holding
with the letter so lovely
like the flesh of the dead
so cold and liveless

8 comments:

  1. You wrote a really good text and the "coloured things" are really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY GOOD TEXT :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - your poem gave me goosebumps!

    Very well written and quite similar to Sophie's poem I appreciate the constrasts in some of your paragraphs very much. I think my favourite is the very first one where you associate the vivid colour of red with both a bleeding body and a roaring fire.

    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.