Sunday 13 October 2013

Plastic Surgery at the age of 16 years?

Since we had voted a new major and he want to release a new law which says that every one has to do an plastic surgery at the age of sixteen.
And then we the "Uglies" will become "Pretties".
Many people likes our new major but some people hates him.
I will name you now the 

PROS:
less of mobbing and racism, you can have the figure you wanted, more money will be invested into the medicine

CONS:

it isn't for free, very expensive price, can bring allergic reactions, can bring breast cancer

In my opinion it isnot such a bad idea I mean I can have the figure i ever wanted but a cons is that it isn't for free because I mean if the gouverment force somebody to do it why isn't the surgery for free ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.