Monday 3 March 2014

                      Deat Santa's secret service station,
i would like to work for you because I love making cand canes. I am really creative  and I can think of new (tasty) flavours easily. I eat candy but  you can be sure that I will not eat all of them. I already worked as a candy cane maker in france for almost three years so I have a lot of experience.
I have absolved the international degree of candy arts and I have the bachelor for team candy making. I also was in a specific school that is specialized for candy making,for seven years. 
If it is necessary I can work the whole day so that we have  enough candy for the christmas season. I am able to work in teams , but I do not have experience in working with elves , but I am sure I can get used to it really fast. If I have to taste my own creations I can eat a lot of them without getting stomach ache. I have no problem with working on christmas day and the day around christmas. 
I would be really happy if I get the job and I think I am perfect for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.